Monday, March 06, 2006

Lagging Out.

Well, I just got back from a weekend of baseball (maybe if I get all motivated and stuff, I'll throw some photos up later), and now it's time to head off to Big XII basketball!

We leave at 7:00am this morning and won't be back until both teams lose (so Friday at the earliest). Sounds busy, but I might just end up with a couple empty days to explore Dallas while I'm down there.

The comic really isn't all that funny, but it's about Dallas, so it's more relevant than anything else I could find. It's still somewhat endearing and the comic is generally clever! Sorry!

2 Comments:

At 6/3/06 10:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...just leaving me up here all by myself. you owe me :)

 
At 8/3/06 01:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...is the dad naked?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home