Thursday, February 16, 2006

Johari Window?

Maybe I'm just in the mood for something like this, but I think it could be an interesting experiment. Not only that, but it has a cool name!

Anyway, it's called a Johari Window and it has you select, from a list of adjectives, words that you feel represent you. After that, other people you know select words from the same list and you sort of see where they intersect and what people think about you.

The only problem is that it says you should limit yourself to five or six words, and I had a hard time choosing. A lot of the adjectives are somewhat similar, too.

So if anyone wants to tell me what they really think, they should click this link.

You can do them anonymously, if you want to tell me how much of a jerk I am (but I probably already know it)! I'll do yours if you do mine.

2 Comments:

At 24/2/06 02:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHA!!! Jered is finally sucked in to the blogging world! Now I can finally link to your blog in shame and blame all of my shortcomings on you!

 
At 24/2/06 12:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's pretty cool! That's going on my blog now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home